Are you confused which product will suit you for melasma? Here‘s the answer to your confusion.
After coming across a variety of products, chemical treatments, and beauty treatments you still might have not seen the desired results for melasma on the skin. But trust us after using Triluma 15 gm you can actually treat your melasma. Triluma 15 gm is specially made for fighting melasma marks on the skin. This cream not only helps in vanishing the melasma marks but also helps in lightening and bleaching the skin. Let’s read in detail
What is melasma?
Melasma is a skin condition that causes brown or blue-grey spot marks on the skin. It mostly affects the face and it is most common on females. Many women suffer this problem after the age of 30, and in some cases before. Triluma Cream 15 gm for Melasma works well on the skin and helps to minimize the patches.
Composition of Triluma Cream 15 gm
Triluma Cream 15 gm has a combination medication of Fluocinolone acetonide, Hydroquinone and Tretinoin.
- Fluocinolone acetonide is a steroid
- Hydroquinone helps in the lightening of the skin.
- Tretinoin is a type of Vitamin A or retinoid that helps in treating melasma. It lso promotes fast rejuvenation of the skin. It helps in soothing itchiness, oedema, and redness.
What are the advantages of using triluma for melasma?
This lotion contains three drugs that will work with a goal to lighten the skin tone, bleach it, and treat melasma marks. Fluocinolone acetonide is a steroid that inhibits the body’s production of particular chemical messengers that cause itchiness, puffiness, and reddish skin. Hydroquinone is a skin-lightening agent that works by preventing the synthesis of melanin, a pigment in the skin that causes it to darken. Tretinoin is a retinoid (an artificial version of vitamin A) that promotes skin cell renewal and aids in natural epidermal exfoliation.
How to use Triluma Cream 15 gm for Melasma?
Use triluma cream 15 gm according to the instruction only for seeing the expected results-
- Use this cream in the external parts of the body only, not in some sensitive or internal parts.
- Use it in the correct amount, using too much won’t give you quicker results.
- Apply this medicine only at the recommended time.
- Read the label for instructions carefully before applying it to your skin.
- Wash your hands before using this medication.
- You can do a patch test also to check whether this cream does not irritate your skin on the face.
- First clean your skin with water let it dry and then apply the cream in the affected area
- After applying and touching the affected area, wash your hands properly.
Use Triluma Cream 15 gm for melasma according to the doctor’s recommendations only. Before using, it is important to review the label for instructions.
Work mechanism of triluma cream 15 gm
Triluma Cream is a melasma treatment that combines three medications: hydroquinone, tretinoin, and fluocinolone acetonide. Hydroquinone is a skin-whitening medication. It decreases the quantity of skin pigment (melanin) that causes skin darkening. Tretinoin is a kind of vitamin A that promotes faster skin renewal. Fluocinolone acetonide is a steroid that inhibits the generation of chemical messengers (prostaglandins) that cause the skin to become red, puffy, and itching. you can take Tretinoin Cream 0.025 for Acne
Warnings for using Triluma Cream 15 gm for melasma
- Before taking Triamcinolone, let your doctor know if you have asthma, a sulfite allergy, skin problems, acne, skin thinning, perioral dermatitis (redness and swelling of the skin around the mouth), genital itching, chickenpox, diabetes, cold sores, ulcerated skin, warts, shingles (a viral infection that causes a painful rash), etc.
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, before using this product.
- The use of this medication should not exceed the prescribed dosage. If you have any known sensitivities to this medication, let your doctor know.
Follow these guidelines for quick and effective results:
- In addition to using Triluma Cream 15 gm, wear long-sleeved clothing and sunglasses whenever you go outside in the sun. Put on a scarf to protect your face from the sun.
- Use moisturizer frequently to combat skin dryness throughout therapy.
- Astringents, lime, spices, alcohol, harsh soaps, hair removers or waxes, hair colors or permanent chemicals, and skin cleansers or shampoos should all be avoided.
- This should not be used for more than 6-8 weeks without a doctor’s prescription.
- Complete the dosage course; do not discontinue using suddenly.
- Inform your doctor if you are using any other ointment or medication to avoid drug interactions.
Above mentioned tips will help your medications to work more effectively. Use Triluma Cream 15 gm for melasma and experience your healthy skin.
The advantages of triluma cream shows that it is beneficial in treating melasma. But it is very important to use it according to prescription. To get the effective results using this cream in the right manner is very crucial. So follow the instructions and use it in the proper time, see your skin getting better and healthier.